If this is the first-time you have submitted an application to the Columbia Undergraduate Admissions Office, you will first need to create an account in order to access your tracking information.
- On the Reset Password page, please type the e-mail address you provided on your Common Application or Coalition Application, enter the security number that appears and click “Reset Password.”
- You will receive an e-mail containing your secure Temporary PIN. If you do not receive this e-mail, please check your spam folders before contacting us.
- Enter your Temporary PIN and your date of birth and click “Login.” You will be prompted to create a password.
- Once you have created your account, you can view your application status page.
If you have previously created an account with the Columbia Undergraduate Admissions Office, please use the same credentials you created at that time. If you have any difficulty logging in, reset your password. There is no need for you to create a new account.
- Log in to view your application status page.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 212-854-2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.