Admissions decisions for first-year applicants will be available online on Tuesday, March 31, 2015, after 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Step 1: Confirm your login - If you have previously created an account to track the status of your application or to submit the Columbia First-Year Application, please use the same credentials you created at that time. If you have not yet created an account or if you have any difficulty logging in, follow the instructions below. This step should be completed as soon as possible to avoid a delay in receiving your admissions decision.
- On the “Reset Password” page, please type the e-mail address you provided on your application, enter the security number that appears and click “Reset Password.”
- You will receive an e-mail containing your secure Temporary PIN. If you do not receive this e-mail, please check your spam folders before contacting us.
- Enter your PIN and date of birth and click “Login.” You will be prompted to create a password.
- If you have previously created an account for the Columbia First-Year Application, please use the same credentials you created at that time. If you have any difficulty logging in, reset your password. There is no need for you to create a new account.
Step 2: View your admissions decision - On Tuesday, March 31, 2015, after 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, you will be able to log in and view your decision online.
- Click on “View Update” in the “Status Update” box to view your admissions decision. This box will not appear until after 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 31.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 212-854-2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.